Is Hair Loss After Pregnancy Permanent?

By |2019-10-06T10:12:24-04:00August 6th, 2019|hair loss, womens hair replacement|

As any pregnant woman knows, your body goes through rapid changes during pregnancy. However, some of these changes, such as hair loss, can be very worrisome to many. It is estimated that over 90 percent of your hair is growing at any one time. The other 10 percent is in a resting phase. When a [...]